I love spending my time experimenting in the kitchen. I’m always so grateful to work with beautiful brands and be able to flex my love for homemade food.
I always like to reiterate that I only partner with companies or brands I believe in. Lo Dough is one of them. I absolutely love the product and use it all the time.
These are my Mexican-inspired @lodough.co enchiladas. Coming in at just over 500kcals for the entire bowl!
0% greek yoghurt
- Coat the chicken in the spice mix I swear by – Tiger’s Grandma’s Salt – bang in a dish and pop in the oven for 30 mins.
- Chop up a load of veg for roasting – I always go for aubergine, courgette, tomatoes, pepper, mushrooms, onion etc. Pop it in a dish, add a little oil – olive or spray – and get in the oven alongside the chicken for 25 mins.
- Once both are cooked, slice the chicken and mix into the roasted veg. Microwave the Aldi lentils for the two minutes and while they’re in, add 2 big tbsp low fat cream cheese to the chicken and veg and mix it all together. When the lentils are done, add these in as well.
- Fill 2 Lo Dough wraps with the mix, roll up and place in a clean dish side by side. (You’ll likely have filling left over for lunch the next day! Win.)
- Smother the top of the wraps in low fat natural yoghurt and sprinkle with cheese. As always, go for Eat Lean if you want an even lower calorie option.
- Bake until the wraps are crispy and cheese melted, it’ll only be about 10 minutes.
- Cover the base of your plate with spinach leaves and then place the enchiladas on top. Add a small sliced avocado and sprinkle on pomegranate seeds and balsamic glaze.
So yummy and I couldn’t believe how low kcal this entire meal was! If you give it a go, make sure to let me know!
Also, don’t forget to use my code HR10 and link for discount on Lo Dough! x